- Velo Coffee Roasters creates super fresh coffee, delivered by bike!
- Circle S Farm is a sustainable farm producing naturally grown fruits and vegetables and pasture raised beef, lamb, poultry and eggs.
- River Ridge Farms is a sustainable and animal friendly farm producing grass-fed beef, pastured pork, chicken, turkey, eggs, honey, and produce. Using organic and sustainable farming practices, the soils in our fields and pastures continue to improve and
- Tant Hill Farm
- Signal Mountain Farm is an organic farm located on the back of Signal Mountain, growing a very large variety of fruits and vegetables for local supermarkets, restaurants, and farmers markets, and has operated a CSA program since 1997.
- Crabtree Farms is a non-profit project that promotes sustainable agriculture. We are re-energizing Chattanooga’s residents and involving them in the local food-shed through a family of programs that play out in an urban teaching farm.
- Niedlov's Breadworks is a dream in progress of breadmakers John and Angela Sweet. John and Angela met at Zingerman’s Bakehouse in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where they made bread together and fell in love before John started Niedlov’s Breadworks in the fall of
- Williams Island Farm is a 20+ acre farm located on Williams Island, situated in the middle of the Tennessee River, 5 miles from downtown Chattanooga. Our farm was started in 2008 by teacher Larry Roberts, with the hope of creating a diversified organic fa
- Sale Creek Honey produces honey from the hardwood forests of East Tennessee. The trees provide nectar and pollen that sustain our honeybees. A list of these trees includes maple, elm, redbud, willow, service berry, and sassafras.
- Link 41 Sausage is a small USDA butcher shop located on Main St in Downtown Chattanooga. We produce several varieties of fresh sausage and bacon. We purchase our pork from local farms, including Sequatchie Cove Farm and River Ridge Farms.
- Riverview Farms is a certified organic family farm on 200 acres in the beautiful foothills of the Appalachians in Northwest Georgia.
- Sequatchie Cove Farm is a sustainable farm of 300 acres nestled in the shadows of the Cumberland Plateau, located 35 minutes northwest of downtown Chattanooga. The farm is bordered by the Little Sequatchie River and is surrounded by thousands of acres of
Web, Artists, Designers and Coders
- WordPress Plugins W3 Edge created the Wordpress caching plugin that helps this site load quickly and sustain traffic spikes.
- Web Sites and Social Media Chris Gilligan built this here website you are surfing on.
- Widgets and Stone connects business with creativity. They design tools and strategies that benefit economy, communication, innovation and brand.
- W3 EDGE, Optimization Products for WordPress